Watch works with battery, installed by the manufacturer during assembly. By the end of life, or at the first signs of malnutrition (timing inaccuracies), the battery must be replaced. Replacing the battery should be made by the client.
Protection against water (water resistance)
If your watch does not have a water resistant design, it should avoid contact with moisture. Easy to moisture (rain) should be promptly removed with a desiccant soft tissue.
To ensure long life of your watch, regular make maintenance for them, observing the following conditions:
• Protect watch from the shok, from of exposure limits (high or low) temperatures, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight (watches with fluorescent part of the case it would lead to the gradual disappearance of fluorescent staining).
• Do not open the cabinet and remove the rear cover yourself.
• Keep the clock in a dry place.
• For watch treatment and the strap never use volatile substances - gasoline or solvents. Avoid exposing the watch of aerosols sprays, adhesives, paints, etc. Chemical reactions caused by these materials, lead to damage to the polishing of the hull and cover strap. Use only dry, soft cloth or a soft cloth soaked in an aqueous solution of neutral detergent.
• Fasten watch strap correctly - between wrist and strap must pass a finger.
• Regular Contact with the strap of sweat or moisture, as well as prolonged exposure to dry hot air, can cause damage - tearing or cracking of the strap. (Allowed: when using your watch natural abrasion coating the case and watch strap).
• Do not perform the installation and the number of days a week from 8:00 pm to 4:00 am. (Established during this period on display day and the number may not change on the following day, which can damage the mechanism.)
How to set the current time
• Pull the wheel to the second click, so that the second hand stopped at the position of "12".
• Turn the hands forward and set the time on four or five minutes more the current time. Then, Take the arrows back and install them according to the current time.
How to set the current date
• Pull the wheel to the first click.
• Set the rotating wheel of the current number of months.
• Push the wheel back.
For some models, hours of the wheel is mounted on a groove, and in order to set the date and time, it is necessary to unscrew a few turns clockwise. Back in the same manner, setting the date and time, push the wheel, breaking the resistance of the springs, and tighten a few turns counterclockwise.
Days of the Week
On the dial hour days of the week marked in English:
Our products allow you to familiarize yourself with the model of your choice. When did you decide which model you want to buy, you can choose its nearest shop authorized dealer. Or you can order a model with delivery for a more detailed examination.
All products displayed on this site are only replicas. They are in no way connected with the original models, the original names mentioned on this web site are only to facilitate the search the models you are interested to review.